Monday, July 26, 2010

Thing Two

So Alex, aka Thing One, has gotten all of the face time on this blog so far (all whopping two posts), so I wanted to do a brief post for Thing Two. I'm 16 weeks along, and today I made "THE" ultrasound appointment for August 23. We will hopefully find out if it's a boy or girl at that appointment! It's no secret that I think it's a girl, and apparently, so does Alex. He put his hand on my stomach this afternoon and smiled and said "Sister" clear as day!

At my appointment today we did blood pressure (118/64), iron (39 - that's good), measured my belly (measuring a perfect 16 weeks), and listened to the heartbeat. Heartbeat was in the 150's, which is up from last month, when it was in the 140's. According to Nick's research (how cute is that?) that means it's a girl. In the mean time, here's an "old picture" of Thing Two from May (7 week ultrasound) and a current belly shot!
7 week Ultrasound, May 24, 2010
Belly picture, 16 weeks




No comments:

Post a Comment