Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another Thing Two Entry

So several people have been asking about the nursery and names and whatnot. Names are chosen, and we only want to hear your opinion if your opinion is that you love the names. :)
If baby is a girl, then she's Isabel Alise, and her nursery will likely be done in the following bedding with spring green walls (but no mobile, as it's kinda cheesy). Same crib as Alex, so dark wood.

This took some serious looking to find. I've scoured local baby stores and the internet. It's apparently brand-new as I just recently came across it, and I can only find it at one store in town. I didn't want anything too bright, too fru-fru, too princess, too baby, too boy, or too busy. That's a seriously tall order for girl bedding. I found something similar but with bigger tulip-shaped flowers when I was pregnant with Alex, but I wasn't in love with it, so I was pretty relieved when Alex turned out to be a boy! But I'm completely satisfied with this, so if we're having Isabel it's totally fine! :)

If baby is a boy, he's Aiden Marcus, and his nursery will be done in the following bedding. Wall color has yet to be decided, but probably green.



This is VERY similar to the bedding I really wanted for Alex but Nick wouldn't let me buy it. In his defense, I had just declared I hated baby bedding with animals or letters on it, and then fell in love with one that had both. He was convinced it was a passing pregnancy thing and wouldn't let me get it for fear I'd hate it in a week. But two years later I still love it, so he's letting me get whatever I want for this one! This boy bedding is the same colors with similar-looking animals, but no letters/words. I like the animals in this one better, though.

1 comment: