So I haven't posted in a while, but I just discovered the Blogger app for my phone. If it works, postings could get more frequent! We are currently in Orange Beach for Thanksgiving with Big Daddy, Karen, Krystie, Katie, and Josh. We have a beautiful view of the beach out the window, and we went to the indoor pool this morning. After warming up to the idea for a while, Alex did really enjoy himself. Both kids have especially enjoyed the huge balcony! Izzy likes to just crawl out there and sit, and Alex is keeping his toys on a table out there and goes out to play. The weather has been really nice, the condo is really nice, and we've all enjoyed getting to spend some time together. I'm not going to lie though... we won't be sad to be sleeping in three separate rooms again come Sunday!
FUN! I am jealous!
ReplyDelete