Our church does a consignment sale every year in the fall and spring, and I always find some great stuff. This fall sale was no exception, and in fact, it was better than usual! Surprisingly enough I found more for Alex than I did for Isabel, but I'm really pleased with everything I found! I took some pictures of a couple of the really good finds. Several sweater and corduroy sets for Alex to wear to church, an Alabama shirt for Alex, an Alabama outfit for Izzy (pictured with the short bloomers, it also came with matching long pants, so with a long sleeve shirt underneath she can wear it all season!), and a pair of shoes for each. The last picture is only about 2/3 of our haul - I already had a load of it in the washer! I also got 5 or 6 sets of pj's for each of them, included Christmas sets, and two coats (a lighter jacket and a thick coat)!














LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete