Wednesday, October 27, 2010

So yes, I'm aware it's been a ridiculously long time since I posted anything, and for that I am deeply sorry! Since the last post we found out we're having a GIRL! And I changed my mind about her bedding. It's now going to be this:

In my defense, my original choice was made because I could see it with a wall color, and while I liked this bedding better, I was struggling with wall color. I've decided it will look good with yellow walls (like the picture), so that's the direction we are going now. And Nicole is making a canvas with Isabel's name on it this weekend that will match that bedding, so we're totally committed to it. That, and Alex thinks the butterflies are perfect for Sister, so there.
Speaking of that little monkey, he's been lots of fun lately. He's a LOT more conversational now, and he's extremely specific. For instance, he has a two-disc DVD of the first season of Spectacular Spiderman. One disc has red Spiderman and the other has black Spiderman on it. When he wants to watch, he'll say, "Watch black Spiderman on big tv, please momma."
He's also obsessed with trains. On Sunday we took him to the pumpkin patch in Calera where you start at the Heart of Dixie Railroad Museum and ride a train out to the pumpkin patch and back. He LOVED it! We went on a hayride, went through the corn maze (three times), jumped in the big inflatable bouncy thing, had a snack, picked out a pumpkin, and ran through the grape vines (it's beside a winery). We have adorable video, but Nick has the flip camera at work right now. I'll post video later!

1 comment:

  1. Apparently, I forgot this weekend was Halloween, and there was no time to make a canvas for the sweet girl. I don't want to rush it! BUT, you still need to stick with this bedding, because it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete